Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Virtual assistants

Virtual assistants allow attorneys to break the chains and move forward in building a successful law practice without the additional overhead expenses.


forms were provided by the virtual bankruptcy assistant and personalized with my law firm's name and address. I also made them available as a free PDF download from my website. This made the process easier for the client and they did not need to make a special trip to the law firm to pick up the client intake forms. Additionally, this process helped to save my staff a lot of time and they had fewer interruptions.
2. Once the clients filled out the client intake forms, they were instructed to call the office and set up an appointment to pay their attorney and filing fees; and to meet with me to sign the Retainer Agreement. Also, they were required to bring the following documentation with them to their first appointment:

No comments: