Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dennis: Do you

Dennis: Do you? I have had employees take the files home to work on and the files get in the hands of unauthorized people. I also have had employees quit and I had to go through legal means to get the files they took home with them returned. For me, I found it more confidential to strictly deal with one unbiased virtual assistant who was often more professional and trusting than my own office staff.
Matt: Are you saying a virtual assistant does a better job compared to your legal staff?
Dennis: For certain things — yes. I found that drafting bankruptcy petitions is a job that needs to be done from start to finish with no interruptions. This is impossible to do in a busy office. In fact, that is what the bankruptcy attorney in Columbus, Ohio noticed when he set Victoria Ring up in her own virtual bankruptcy assistant business. One day this attorney watched one of his paralegals draft an entire bankruptcy petition. She would start on the Voluntary Petition and get interrupted with client calls and

No comments: