Friday, February 13, 2009

Diet resulted in erratic gastric perforation

Diet resulted in erratic gastric perforation 

Gastric perforation 

I remember that day, I did not eat one day playing in the hostel for a day of a Computer, by evening I was hungry and decided to go north door of the 20 yuan barbecue buffet go eat a big meal, I and my good brother, "Simba" go together of. The results because I am eating extremely irregular lead I had gastric perforation 
       After the evening I go back and just ready to sleep in the dormitory, suddenly felt my stomach pain like knife cuts such as more than, I quarters buddies took me to the hospital, diagnosed as gastric perforation, after a night of treatment (infusion, the next gastric tube) have reduced pain, a friend helped me to my parents called, they take my car back home the other side of hospital treatment, during treatment, I should not eat a whole month anything, should not drink water, completely rely on medication to maintain my fitness, I realized that the human sense of purgatory. After disease, I have no dinner, I eat noodles every day, long conditioning day see others eating, delicious things I could barely stay out of tears, 
      The adoption of this disease within one month I lost 18 kg, and the doctor told me too stomach fat people could not think of the future! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 
In this I advise you everyone should pay attention to the body, not overeating, do not eat much barbecue buffet 20! ! ! ! ! ! ! Keep this in mind (now replaced by a dumpling Museum) 
      I hope everybody should pay attention to the body ah, especially those living irregular friends.

No comments: